Thursday, January 21, 2010

Walking and walking and walking.

Pheww.. just got back from a long long walk. Lost my Student ID so had to make a new one at Humphrey Booth which is 15 mins away from my place. Since I had to write an essay on Coca Cola Company so had to go to 3 libraries to borrow the books i needed which sums up to an hour walk. Then walking back home takes another 20 mins. The wind was bitterly cold today. Hopefully my immune system regained it's strong built because i cannot afford to fall sick. I didn't sleep for 3 days in a row last week because i was so nervous with my assignment, i couldn't sleep and kept staring at my finished assignment to further improve it. Like lah i have the energy too so i just stared at it until the 15th January 3am. Slept for 4 hours, woke up and took an hour bathe. Aaahh... Then dolled up to go uni and pass up my assignment. Yes i always like looking pretty when i hand in my project. Then i had a heavy lunch at Tai Wu Cantonese Restaurant with Phedon because we loveeee Chinese food and i indulge myself with egg tarts. I seldom go to Chinatown but when i do, i never miss it. Those who know me well knows i love egg tarts.

Anyway, Happy New Year to all! I'm still doing alright in Manchester. I don't have an ambitious new year resolution but my friend Barbara quoted this:

"
the more things you have to do, the more organise you are."
It's certainly works for her and i intend to try it out. I've been working hard on my assignments and my grades makes me dance cheekily at clubs. I'm working part-time at Manchester United Football Club at Old Trafford and no, i'm not able to watch any football leagues/matches during work. But i'm hoping to watch at least 1 MU match. Tickets cost about GBP150+ i think. Currently I'm doing volunteer work at a Buddhist temple - helping out with vegetarian cooking and library data entry. I intend to work in an orphanage centre but it will involve a more complicated procedure since i'm dealing with children. They have to make sure i'm not a pedophile, sane enough, has not criminal/drug
record, might need to go to the police station and bla bla bla. We'll see if i'm up for that. I go to the gym 3 times a week but no results because i eat like a cow. I'm watching quite a lot of French movies and intend to take either Spanish or French class this new semester. I might take up Jazz dance since i've joined the dance society but was on hiatus mode for a very loooong time. I will go gliding soon but first i need to save up some money. Dated 2 guys but didn't work out for me so i'm gonna pause that activity for a while. My Christmas trip was fun. Traveled to Bath Spa> Cardiff> London. Pictures will be uploaded to facebook soon. Oh! I'm going Copenhagen, Denmark this weekend. Yay! So yeah, that's a lil update about me.

Random pictures (no i didn't take photos of delicious food i ate here because that's so 2007):












































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home