Monday, December 14, 2009

Say what you wanna say

I hate being mean and telling people off. I always have this impulse in my head to say mean things or be sharp to someone (especially when i was in Malaysia) but i always hold back because it's rude, it creates unecessary drama, it makes the situation tense and it hurts people.
But now when you're surrounded with people with attitude problems, it's hard to be polite at times.

But... I'll still try to be polite and be patience - as much as i can. But if they cross the line...
Fuck you.

I miss my fluffy best friend - Zoey. I hope she remembers me when i get back during summer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darren C. Edward said...

Zoey looks delicious... haha

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Erinn Wan said...

horrible u!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home