Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sigh... It's 1.47am and i've just completed reading about Floor System. Today's Nerd Day.- stayed at home the whole day researching and gathering information for my Architectural Techonology and Spatial Design subject. I've promised ppl i'll upload pictures of Manchester but i'm still sorting out photos. So let's skip to my gliding experience!

So 2 weeks ago, i went to Bowland Forest for flying lessons on a Saturday!! Weather was a little gloomy but it was still okay to fly. I've joined the Gliding Club and i think i'm gonna enjoy myself a lot learning about gliding. Though i need to take quite a number of lessons to actually be qualified to fly solo but it's still fun to be able to take control for a short moment while i'm up in the air. Launching was scary because you're sitting in front and watching yrself being elevated scares the shit out of me but once you're up there... the view is gorgeous!!!

p/s: drove a small tractor too! aiseh..it's been a while since i've drove a stick.


























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home