Saturday, November 07, 2009

I've been up at 8 am and slept at 4am/5am for the pass 2 weeks doing my assignment slowly. I always rush my homework and this is my very very first time i started my assignments early, doing it at a slow pace and finally i managed to finish...
1. CAD drawing a week before submission
2. Research and analysis folder a day before submission

But i was so nervous a day before submission, i couldn't sleep so i stayed till the next morning watching drama and then got ready for the 930 class and the moment the class was over, i just headed to the submission room and just passed up the damn folders so i won't have to look at it again and again and again and get some sleep.

Dinner at Chiquitos to celebrate Joyce's birthday. Ate nachos for starters and then the large portion of the steak fajitas wasn't a problem at all. I still can eat dessert but i controlled my desire so i won't over eat. Got home at 1230am > drank vodka > knock myself out to sleep.

Now... here i am.. woke up at 3.30pm and ordered Domino's pizza because i can't move a muscle and don't have any motivation to cook or go Tesco to stock up on food supplies.

And pizza is here!
Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home