Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My first day of class is 9.30 am - Architectural Technology. You study about building structure and materials. I did learn that from college but i remembered i had this lecturer who didn't care if anyone listen to her in class. So i didn't really pay much attention to it. But thanks to my work experience i know i must really brush up my architecture knowledge so i can understand/speak the same language as the architects when i go back to work again.
I'm excited! I'm excited about student life - again. So much of information to absorb in just 2 hours so much of research to do. I hope i could get a part-time job at an interior firm or architect firm but chances are slim because of the recession.
I almost fell asleep after an hour of lecturer because i didn't have my morning coffee. When my lecturer gave a 10 minutes break, i ran to the Adelphi Building to the cafe and bought yogurt and cappuccino. I forgot how much i love yogurt.
Tonight i cooked the remaining pasta in tomatoes & mascarpone sauce and baked salmon (my 1st time baking salmon). I'm not bad at cooking. Another creative side of me that i would love to explore. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home