Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Still on hiatus but i'll write something.

I told you before that she got the "crazy eyes" but you wouldn't believe. Now for those of you who don't know what i mean.

Crazy Eyes = It's a well documented condition of the pupil that acts as an indicator of future mental instability.

Now you know why i'm avoiding. It's not a hobby fyi but it is (to protect me from crazy dangerous bitches) how i stop myself from pointing out the negative behaviours of a person that causes me to dislike him/her even more which leads to gossiping. I'm human so I still do gossip once a while but do you know i feel guilty after that. Karma really works on me! Awesome!

Anyway....Disliking someone << causes HERNIA. Why want that phase right? I'm not trying to get a halo but i've learned how to see the good side of a person in 2005. Yeap i remembered the year clearly. That is why i still remain friends with those who are not so likeable/lovable. No offence.

Well, i'm awfully tired and I have no idea where is this post going but all i know is...You're never done getting to know someone. Serious shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home