Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sweeney Todd OST

Finally i watched Sweeney Todd on Tuesday. I heard it was gory so i chicken out but Cindy and Tj convinced me to watch it. I always love Tim Burton movies. It has all the Burton style/essences. The dark humour, the gothic setting, the pale make up and everything actually!! Now i'm addicted to the soundtrack. Been hearing it all day. Orchestra music always moves me and gives me adrenaline rush but i don't know any good ones. Just found out that Juliana Q loves orchestra too, 2 weeks ago. What a waste, i would have asked her to go to all the musical events held at KL Philharmonic. =(

Those who find it boring. Whaaaat la you all!

My dental surgery made me stay home the whole day since Thursday. Oh the piercing sound of the whatever machine that is used to section my wisdom tooth is deafening. I was a lil deaf on the left ear. The sound is even worst that then scaling machine. Anyway i finally got to watch Gloomy Sunday. It's an old German romance movie (1999). Bought the dvd a month ago. Finally. Thumbs up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home