Saturday, March 08, 2008
















♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I just wanna wish you ♥Happy Anniversary !! It's already the 3rd year and i can't believe it! No matter how rough the road was back then, i still wanna say thank you so much for everything you've done to please me and for all the happy moments, surprises & etc. again just in case i didn't say enough. I know i'm can be hard to please and i knowwww i have given you hard times with my tantrums, fussiness and sensitivity but you dealt with it with much much patience and love and i wanna say, "Good job!! Keep it up!". =P
I'm glad to say this long distance relationship is kinda working out. I'm sorry that i had my doubts but i'm thankful now because you convinced me and gave me courage to take a step forward. Back at those days before you went over there, i was really surprised with all your plans on how this L.D.R gonna work. Really.. i was so touched with you trying your very best to be there for me, go online immediately after school, sending me wonderful gifts and spend so much on international phone calls. A friend told me that i don't really love you that's why i didn't went nuts when we're apart. But i think we have past the "i miss you so much till i can bite my own arm of!" moment. Now i think we have mature to a another level that we could be apart yet still keep our hearts close to each other. =) I love you dearly. Happy Anniversary Shi Jin.





















ps: Listen to "our song" alright after this. Hope you like the colour concept. Green= Growth


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home