Tuesday, March 18, 2008

No matter how much i party and have fun, it's never gonna kill the loneliness i feel most of the time. But time is passing so fast. You're coming back here and i'm leaving. It's going to be even tougher than now. Oh god...Thank you for calling just now. Your cute conversation does minus of the gloominess.

Jumping to work. Yeap. Work is as usual stressful yet exciting in some ways. I'm starting to "grow" in this lil company and don't feel like leaving my comfort zone but i have to. I must do my thing! I must travel! I wanna be adventurous, free-spirited and unpredictable. Start fresh all over again at a foreign country where no one knows whose Erinn Wan Zhu-Jinn. I love that. I can be the new me without having someone to "keep an eye". Work hard and be successful and buy all the Chanel stuff i'm dreaming for. Adopt more children from World Vision especially those sepet looking ones like me.

I really hope to keep up with this motivation that's burning in me now because i'm easily contented (depending on the subject), go with the flow and having this "oh fuck it" attitude. Seriously Erinn... try to be a lil more ambitious.

1 Comments:

Blogger Livee Tan said...

Keep it burning, my dear!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home