Monday, February 25, 2008

My very first experience....

I see it in almost all Iranian restaurants and mamak stalls around Hartamas. I couldn't be bothered to try it because I'm always so busy thinking of garlic cheese naan or roti cheese or the tandoori chicken or the pisang goreng near the CIMB bank. But last Saturday was my first time smoking sheesha.
I know I'm waaaay back and probably u'll be going like "been there done that". So on Saturday after watching Jumper (not a very good one. i actually kinda forgot most of the scenes. see? no impact at all. that's bad.), Eugene and Michelle brought me to Coffee Shack at TTDI to "yam char" and Headloco (Eugene donkayy) said, "Erinn, you must try!" Then I told them I'm nervous which it true! Then it came to deciding which flavour we wanna order. It's hillarious those two donkeys... Eugene wanted strawberry flavour and Michelle wanted chocolate then later she wanted grape. Eugene dislike the coffee flavour because he tasted it before and assumed the chocolate will taste bad too because it's BROWN. oookaaayy. Haha! Seriously, his facial expression was priceless la.. Reading it won't make u laugh but I'm laughing now! *snorts* Anyway... after smoking like a noob my throat dried and I felt thristy and then... i'm so lazy to tell you what happen when i got home so i'm just gonna wish you all goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home