Sunday, December 07, 2008

She left. It's clearly all a misunderstanding. Some are happy. Some aren't.
I'm know deep down inside, i'm not although i know it's for the best.
It's probably my fault for not offering my help to her. It's probably my fault for not warning her about the consequences of her actions/behaviour. I did understand some of her good deeds when i talked to her the other day although i didn't agree with her methodology. I can tell she's so sad and lost right now. But i do hope she finds herself and be happy.
There's two sides to a story and to be indirectly force to choose a side stresses me out. I chose not to pick one and therefore i caused myself to over analyze the situation just so i can see the rationale. Maybe that's why i'm losing focus at work. Maybe that's why i feel like drinking at work. Knowing too much information can burn you slowly.

Being famous.
It's so Hollywood.
Desperately wanting to be famous can make you lose yourself because you tend to do anything and everything to get there, to be someone great and earn the respect you've always dreamed of. As you progress, you will have those who hate your guts because your actions hurt/treaten them. What can i say? It's normal. -_-

I woke up yesterday morning and texted a few friends - asking whether how can one be a famous interior designer. As predicted, they all misunderstood me and thought i wanted to be famous. Haha! I wish. Like i said before, i kinda envy those who have the drive for wanting to go that far because i have none. Curiosity kills me la. Sigh...

I'm so whiny. Must be the wine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home