Tuesday, December 02, 2008

When the make up comes of.

It tore us apart - plague of social jabbing.
Unresolved issues - infinity.
Confrontation - always a problem in Malaysians i assume.
Leadership crisis - can anyone see this fucking problem?
Irresponsible accusations - finger-pointing is a classic act.
Judgmental - you chose a side already.
Running away - i always run from my problems but if it affects ppl ard me, i face the shit.
Sincerity - don't even question about it. it's gone.
Ambitious - i'm not & that's why i envy those who are.

I'm so angry. I'm angry because i let this stupid issues get to me. Why am i even feeling angry when i'm not involve?

Women... o.O Always so emotionally attach. Donkey.

I need to stop thinking and analyzing. I need to stop trying to be in ppl's shoes. It's smelly!! Get the hell out!

As you can see, the things i've said may not make sense. That's because i don't know how to express myself with proper sentences. But what the hell, it's my blog. I need a drink.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home