Tuesday, February 08, 2011

The brain juice is flowing

I'm relieved that my lecturer liked my proposed ideas for my FINAL design project because this is my last assignment in my University years to design something without concerning about the project budget, drawing details and on-going site problems but actually focus on the design concept itself. I'm very excited about my ideas! Visiting Melbourne last Christmas really helped me a lot in designing my very own brief. Cross fingers to my outcomes for this project.

I'm so reluctant to work in Kuala Lumpur... again, because you rarely able to find someone out there who appreciates the concept behind a proposed interior design except for the company Paul & Pris where I did my summer internship in 2010 back in Klang, Malaysia. Most companies and clients just want it to look beautiful or look designer-ish which is not what I want to do in my working life.

Oh England, I forgive your weather. Just give me a job opportunity so I can start a life here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home